DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for commercial drone pilots in SC, NC, FL.

BlueSky

Reactions
My business is expanding. I need FAA certified remote pilots to operate Phantoms or Mavics a couple of days at the end or first of the month to fly mapping missions in FL, SC and NC. If you live in any of these states and have a day or two at the end or first of each month I can use you. If you have the time and expertise let me know and I can send a detailed list of requirements. Fly safe.

I'm in Spartanburg SC area and have mine coming the end of the month. Will be getting license soon (I'm a noob but learn things quickly). I should be available sometime February.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Part 107 in western North Carolina. 3 years experience. 3 ships including Mavic Pro.

My business is expanding. I need FAA certified remote pilots to operate Phantoms or Mavics a couple of days at the end or first of the month to fly mapping missions in FL, SC and NC. If you live in any of these states and have a day or two at the end or first of each month I can use you. If you have the time and expertise let me know and I can send a detailed list of requirements. Fly safe.
FAA certified, Mavic in east central FL

In Sarasota Florida with a P4, Mavic, and Inspire 1. Part 107 certified and have a $1 million liability insurance plan.

Jacksonville Florida if you need it.
Reply to this with your email

Part 107 certified, more than 50 years experience in commercial photography, AMA member since 1972. Recently bought a Mavic Pro. I'm retired so my schedule is open and flexible. Located in Ormond Beach, FL.

I live in Raleigh, NC and am a 107. I have both a Mavic and Inspire 2. Only have 3 months experience though so that may count me out.

Mitch Mitchell 443-926-2541
New Bern, NC
Part 107 UAS
NC DOT Drone Licenced both Commercial and Gov.
FAA Commercial pilot, Multi/Inst
RF/Microwave engineer
Ham Radio
[email protected]

Currently studying for the FAA 107 exam so I CAN start flying commercially for the Real Estate market, since it;s pretty big in FL on the beaches.
I live over in the Tampa / St Pete are and looking for other pilots to fly with and wondering if anyone has some old used books I can buy.

I live in the Greenville/ Spartanburg area of South Carolina. I have a Mavic 2 Pro and I am FAA Licensed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada