DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for feedback from pilot using DJI Fly with Xiaomi Redmi 9, Note 9 phone

laurent45

Reactions
Hi all
As Black Friday is approaching, I am thinking to buy a smartphone I can use with the Mini 2 & DJI Fly.
I saw in past posts that it works with the Redmi Note 8, but Xiaomi will stop upgrade for this phone at Android 10.
As I will also use that phone for work, I will have soon to use Android 11 , which supported by Redmi 9.
So I am looking for feedback of pilots using any smartphone of the Redmi 9 or Redmi Note 9 family.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Bearsfan77
Hi all
As Black Friday is approaching, I am thinking to buy a smartphone I can use with the Mini 2 & DJI Fly.
I saw in past posts that it works with the Redmi Note 8, but Xiaomi will stop upgrade for this phone at Android 10.
As I will also use that phone for work, I will have soon to use Android 11 , which supported by Redmi 9.
So I am looking for feedback of pilots using any smartphone of the Redmi 9 or Redmi Note 9 family.
Thanks in advance
I'm using note 9 love it, works flawlessly

@Bearsfan77 : thanks for your quick feedback, is it this model, which I saw in Amazon ?

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Smartphone 3GB 64GB 48MP Quad Caméra Hotshot 6.53 ”​

@Mazdaman323lx

On Amazon, I realized that the Redmi note 9 comes in different configurations from 3 to 6GB of Ram and different microprocessors inside
So I just wanted to know excatly which model you are using.. as I hope to buy for Black Friday
Thanks so much in advance

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore