DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for No. Cali pilots around Grass Valley, Nevada City, Auburn, Truckee

Qoncussion

Reactions
Trying to find some folks to go do some flying. I know some great spots to fly in this area, and would like to see your favorite spots as well!

Trying to find some folks to go do some flying. I know some great spots to fly in this area, and would like to see your favorite spots as well!

Hi Kevin, I live in Grass Valley and would be interested in getting together to do some flying. Let me know if you are still interested.

Hi Kevin-
I'm in Yuba City but tend to hit the road in search of scenic places in the foothills or coastal areas to fly/video. Here's a link to my Sutter Buttes compilation video:

Hi Kevin-
I'm in Yuba City but tend to hit the road in search of scenic places in the foothills or coastal areas to fly/video. Here's a link to my Sutter Buttes compilation video:
Lotatoys - PM me if you find yourself in the GV/NC area. I am in Marysville a few times a week, so could connect with you in YC as well. Great shots of the Buttes! I've often wondered how close one can get to the Buttes to launch...? Are there access roads...etc.?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada