DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for Pro 2 iPhone controller mount

Dougmon

Reactions
Hi. I’m looking for a mount for the Mavic Pro 2 iPhone controller that has a 1/4 20 connection underneath to mount a monopod or Dougmon arm onto. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi. I’m looking for a mount for the Mavic Pro 2 iPhone controller that has a 1/4 20 connection underneath to mount a monopod or Dougmon arm onto. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Might want to try the actual Mavic 2 general thread General Mavic 2 Discussion

And may seem a bit foolish, but your nomenclature is wrong It isn't a Mavic Pro 2...it's a Mavic 2 series Professional model or for short Mavic 2 Pro/ M2P...Some might be confused...most would not though.

It doesn't seem likely, but I guess there could be one out there. For me I would just get the tablet/phone holder you prefer and just drill and tap it yourself...a pretty easy mod...while plastic might work, I would want to get one with the Aluminum base for the bottom clips if it was me. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dougmon

The Mavmount 4.0 has a tripod screw thread in the base plate along with the ball head

Reactions: Dougmon
The Mavmount 4.0 has a tripod screw thread in the base plate along with the ball head

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme