DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for some simple colour grading software.

Alberta Pro 2

Reactions
So I can use dlog. I do not want to create any projects what so ever. No text overlay, effects, music, blend other videos none. Ever!
I just want to shoot a video, load it into some simple software then play around with tones, shadows, colour, maybe enhance it. Then just save it and show my friends that video. That's it!

Thanks

Davinci Resolve 15 is free. It is the same software used by major motion picture companies for color grading. It has a bit of a learning curve... and regardless of the tools you have, color grading is an art form.

Davinci Resolve 15 is free. It is the same software used by major motion picture companies for color grading. It has a bit of a learning curve... and regardless of the tools you have, color grading is an art form.

I downloaded DaVinci a few days ago. A bit of a learning curve is an understatement ! I am looking for a simple colour grader. I have looked at a few like DaVinci and in all honesty, I'd rather be out flying the Mavic taking footage or on the bike, sled, boat taking footage with my Hero Black 7 than spending the time learning all the power of those editors. 96.56% of those editors have stuff I'll never use. It's seems like I'm looking for something that doesn't exist. I got LumaFusion and farted around with that for a bit. It's seems a bit like what I'm looking for

I basically want to shoot some video, copy it to my iPad Pro and MAYBE spend 5 minutes adjusting it before I airplay it over to my Apple TV to watch on the big screen. Done. I'm looking for Post Slight Adjustment vs Post Production!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123