DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for someone to modify DJI RC Controller and DJI RC PRO Controller for Alientech Duo II

koreandude79

Reactions
Hi, Im willing to pay someone to modify my DJI RC controller and a DJI RC PRO controller to work with the Alientech Duo II. If you have an experience in modifying, please PM. Thanks!

Hi, Im willing to pay someone to modify my DJI RC controller and a DJI RC PRO controller to work with the Alientech Duo II. If you have an experience in modifying, please PM. Thanks!
What are you trying to accomplish, that the RC Pro isn't already capable of, in its stock configuration? The RC Pro already has 4x the power of the RC-N1 controller. The Alientech Duo II was designed for the Autel EVO 2 which loses reliable signal at a mile! The RC Pro is reliable well beyond the battery range of the Mavic 3 which is well over 5 miles. The improvement by using the Alientech Duo II would be marginal at best, and certainly exceed the battery, if there was any improvement at all, while vastly increasing the weight, destroying the ergonomics, and requiring maintaining yet another battery inside the Alientech Duo II. Don't do it! Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

For what it’s worth I was in the same boat as you. I bought the Alientech Pro but needed someone to install it for me. In the end I went to a place popular with drone fliers and after looking around I spotted a van full of electronic gear. Sure enough the young kid flying his drone from the van was tech savvy and he installed the Alientech for me. The cost was over a hundred US$ but it took him 3 hrs to do it. So if you can't find someone on MP perhaps like me you can ask around at a local drone flying site!?

and

[email protected]

Both do the mods you want. I've had friends use CovertDrones with good results. AcceleratedHeights also has a good reputation.

I live in SEA and had mine done here (no sense in shipping to the US) with no regrets and great success. You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
and

[email protected]

Both do the mods you want. I've had friends use CovertDrones with good results. AcceleratedHeights also has a good reputation.

I live in SEA and had mine done here (no sense in shipping to the US) with no regrets and great success. You won't be disappointed.
CovertDrones modded my lousy stock EVO 2 controller for the Alientech Pro 2.4 version and did an excellent job. I highly recommend them!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000