DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

looking to join the Drone flying community

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

The community is full at the moment. Please check again at a later time.
JUST KIDDING!! WELCOME!!
We will never be full! The more the better! Plenty of room here on the MP community!?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

I want to get my first drone to start learning how to fly and make videos and photography.
my question to the forum, is it best to buy a DJI now or wait for the newest drones available?
looking to buy in a few months

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Eagleyeview.

So many choices with DJI, from the discontinued Spark to the Inspire series of aircraft.

Do your research and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

You are ahead of the game coming to this forum. Why wait a couple months? As soon as you are financially able I suggest you go with the Mavic Air 2. You can’t go wrong with this engineering marvel. Sooner you get a drone the sooner you can start gaining the experience you’ll need to become a confident flier. Good luck to you in your introduction to this unbelievably fascinating hobby.

I want to get my first drone to start learning how to fly and make videos and photography.
my question to the forum, is it best to buy a DJI now or wait for the newest drones available?
looking to buy in a few months
Buying a drone is like buying any other piece of electronics, there will always be a newer version within 6 months to a year. It also depends on your budget. If you are looking at the Mavic Air 2, that's their latest drone. There won't be a Mavic Air 3 for a year or two. If you are looking at the Mavic 2 models, they have been out for 2 years now. It's reasonable to expect that DJI will release a Mavic 3 some time within a year.

If you are looking to fly now, buy the one that fits your needs. If cost is a concern, or you won't be flying right now, then there is a good chance that the drone you want will be on sale during the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday season. I bought my Mavic 2 Fly More Combo right after Christmas because a vendor from this site had a deal that I couldn't pass up.

As the others have said, if you keep waiting for the next great thing, you spend a lot of time waiting and no time flying. Buy what you can afford and get flying!

mikeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirjhara