DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loose Antenna On RC

quister

Reactions
I took my Mavic Pro out to fly yesterday and noticed the left antenna on the RC was floppy. It won't remain in the vertical position like the right antenna. I have no idea what happened since my last flight when it was fine. I made a little paper wedge to keep it vertical during the flight but that's a pain. I bought the Mavic Pro new in August so I assume it's still on warranty. Do you guys think its something DJI would replace on warranty? I've read numerous posts stating antenna position is important during flights. I also assume it will just get worse too.

If your out of warranty try this solution from or own @msinger ... worked for me.

Thanks guys, I'll start with the DJI warranty route. By the second response it appears I'm not the lone ranger with this issue...maybe even a common problem if someone designed a fix for it.

You could go the DJI service route
and no slight to anyone that reads my post ..... Good Luck

How about you try a small rubber band
Or
Get a piece of string and tigh it tight around the bass see if that won’t tighten it up.!
Now I might be talking out my arse here
If I’m wrong I’m sure I will be corrected

The left side has little effect on signal/connection it the right side
That everything I read is were they install boosters for distances and connection

..... cR

I just tried the universal fix...duct tape, lol. It worked great. Just a small little piece folded over and the antenna stayed where it was supposed to. I'm still going to contact DJI, but this will work fine if that falls through.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito