DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Losing (and regaining) roll control.

Ridgeback65

Reactions
For a while now, over the last few firmware updates (I'm with an A2s), when I start a flight I have pitch and yaw but NO roll control. To address it I would attempt restart, recalibrate sticks, etc. all to no avail. Finally, somehow I figured out that if I simply move the C-N-S switch from cine (what I use 99.9) to normal or sport and back to cine, I regain roll control. This happens every time I go to fly. This post is as much about looking for a cause and fix as it is to perhaps help anyone else who might experience this phenomena. It's an easy "fix" when beginning a flight, but obviously it's a malfunction. Any

Ridgeback65

Reactions
Bingo! Didn't even realize there was that switch in the menu. Must have bumped it. Interesting that moving the C-N-S switch disables it. Thanks!!

Ralph thompson

Reactions
Interesting, have to find that myself. Small suggestion, start in Normal mode (in fact I think it maybe does that automatically) & fly to the place u want to start videoing then switch to Cine mode. In that way u’ll have response control if anything require a quick control I put (wind from around a building, a dog chasing yr drone, etc). Also helps u to get on location quickly. Not a big deal, just my thoughts.

Reactions: Ridgeback65
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen13331