DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Losoncoer 4300mAh DJI Mini 3 Pro Battery

Flashheart

Reactions
3rd party battery manufacturer Losoncoer has produced a 4300mAh rated battery for the Mini 3 Pro which is a modest increase over the 3850mAh extended battery.
Does anybody on this forum have one of these? If so, what flight times are you experiencing? What’s the quality like? I’ve seen a few reviews which range from 49 to 54 minute flight times.

Attachments

• EAA6AF80-B0CA-4C6A-851C-431E8D92DC0D.jpeg
    EAA6AF80-B0CA-4C6A-851C-431E8D92DC0D.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 50
I’ve just ordered one of these batteries a few days ago from AliExpress. It should be here in about 10 days or so.

Using a battery which is not DJI makes me a little nervous. I’m willing to take a chance on this.

I’ll review the battery including flight times here once I receive.

Also, I’ve ordered a double Mavic 3 battery and will post a review here.

I’ve just ordered one of these batteries a few days ago from AliExpress. It should be here in about 10 days or so.

Using a battery which is not DJI makes me a little nervous. I’m willing to take a chance on this.

I’ll review the battery including flight times here once I receive.

Also, I’ve ordered a double Mavic 3 battery and will post a review here.
I’m looking forward to your review. Please cover flight time, charge time and quality. I’m considering buying one of these.

The price (# 180 USD for one piece) is just crazy! :eek:

Reactions: koblih69
Please be careful using ANY after market non-OEM LI battery system component with your gear.

Data collected as an active fire/explosion investigator (across the US at least), indicates that one of the leading and recurrent causes of catastrophic failure that leads to a fire and/or explosion event is the use of after market products (including batteries and charging systems).

While most of this data is collected from much higher ampacity and voltage components (personal mobility devices and e-bikes are the primary drivers here) than we use here for our RPV's, this should still be a concern and extra caution when charging and managing devices and their component parts should be taken.

NEVER charge overnight or in an unattended location, separate batteries under charge from adjacent fuel sources.

I understand the need to look at alternatives, and the creativity, tech smarts, and intelligence of most of our forum members, just be careful out there. Even the small batteries for our devices can lead to undesired and exciting outcomes.

All the best in 2023!

I say good luck gentelmen but I,ll also will say my worst crashes is from trying to get more flytime amd decided that DJI has been practising for some time trying to get all the best . I have what i have these days and do the best I can do with that. but I,m sure intrested in what you fellows turn up!

Check this link for a product called battsafe. Highly recommended. I use one.
how is that used with DJI batteries for various drones?

There is an opening in the top that you can run the charging cord through. Then place the charger and the batteries inside to charge.
I fly some electric r/c and trust the batteries less than my DJI equipment. I store my batteries inside the larger Battsafe.

Hi, that 4300mah battery doesn't auto-discharge after charging like the DJI batteries. That would allow keeping a Mini 3 (Pro) battery fully charged where the drone could be get up in the air quickly without waiting to charge batteries.

I have kept Mini 1 batteries fully charged so I could get my Mini 2 up in the air in minutes if required. This new battery will allow the same for my Mini 3 and Mini 3 Pro.

Regards,
Richard

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose