DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Losoncoer 4300mah battery review

solidhouse

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I’ve just received the Losoncoer 4300mah battery which I’ve ordered on AliExpress.

I’ve decided to test the Losoncoer 4300mah battery against the DJI 3850mah battery plus, hovering indoors down to 9%.

I’ve weighed both batteries. They are exactly the same weight of 120 grams. This was a little surprising as I expects the losonscoer battery to weight more.

The DJI battery lasted for 36 minutes and the Losoncoer lasted for 35 minutes.

I’m a bit disappointed by the results.

Next week, I’ll test the double battery mod for Mavic 3 and post the results.

Thanks,

SH

4300 mAh is very optimistic, probably a lie. I would be surprised if it has more capacity than DJI's genuine battery.

Example on battery scam: On AliExpress you can purchase 18650 Li-ion batteries with claimed capacity up to 9000 mAh. It's a lie, because the maximum capacity possible in an 18650 is 3600 mAh. In other words, it's a scam.

Last edited:
Reactions: X Ray and zeusfl
Hello everyone,

I’ve just received the Losoncoer 4300mah battery which I’ve ordered on AliExpress.

I’ve decided to test the Losoncoer 4300mah battery against the DJI 3850mah battery plus, hovering indoors down to 9%.

I’ve weighed both batteries. They are exactly the same weight of 120 grams. This was a little surprising as I expects the losonscoer battery to weight more.

Thanks,

SH
nice try :)
how much hovering time did you get from the 2453 mAh stock battery ?

thanks thats the best i,ve heard about these more flight time scams , DJI has already done there homework for us

This battery scam reminds me of the flash drives you could get at cheaper prices, where the storage capacity was nowhere near what was claimed. EBay was full of them.

Would be interesting if they did bring out another battery that could last longer, unfortunately I don't think it's possible yet.

Hello everyone,

Thanks,

SH
I have come to realize that third party products from China that provide specs and/or descriptions can not be trusted so I am not surprised with your test results. I've seen too many tests done by Project Farm channel and the Chinese products don't come close to their advertised specifications.

What the hell? It's a 3d-printed case with another battery that's been hot-glued in place.
Sure, looks like it's definately worth the money..........
the 3d printed casing allows for a 4g module to be inserted on the bottom

What’s going on here we spend over $1000+ on a drone then we want to go cheap on the batteries?
Most DJI batteries are reasonably priced and come with known testing and a warranty.
Batteries are the life blood of your drone (try flying without one)
I always budget for at least 2 batteries and add more as needed.
I would not dream of putting a third party battery in my M3, E3 or 3T.

Reactions: jorn and zeusfl
If you go with a non DJI battery and you have a crash because a drone malfunction, DJI will not give you warranty even if you have DJI Refresh.

I may use aftermarkets landing gears, even propellers but batteries? Do not risk your expensive drone with a cheap battery.

If you go with a non DJI battery and you have a crash because a drone malfunction, DJI will not give you warranty even if you have DJI Refresh.

I may use aftermarkets landing gears, even propellers but batteries? Do not risk your expensive drone with a cheap battery.
AMEN !
Why do people spend 100s to 1000s on a drone and then rick crashing it to save $10.
Now I see why some many new people are leaving after there first crash because they took a risk their wallet could not cover.

Reactions: zeusfl
Glad I saw this. I was about to order the battery but I am a bit cautious about products from China. They always claimed the specs at a higher rating/capacity. A good example is the flash drive which was flooding the market a while back. I'm going to use the money to bring my family out for dinner now🤣

I won't be buying from AliExpress again. I've had a couple of bad experiences with DJI accessory vendors in the past month. Getting your money back when the supplied item turns out to be not as described is a nightmare. Their favourite trick is to keep you in messages until your automatic refund window has closed. The attached conversation lasted more than three weeks.

Attachments

• AliExpress saga.png
    AliExpress saga.png
    271.4 KB · Views: 17
I won't be buying from AliExpress again. I've had a couple of bad experiences with DJI accessory vendors in the past month. Getting your money back when the supplied item turns out to be not as described is a nightmare. Their favourite trick is to keep you in messages until your automatic refund window has closed. The attached conversation lasted more than three weeks.
Are you able to describe what you had purchased from the aliexpress vendor and what you actually received from them?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31