DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loss of video during flight

Hawkwind

Reactions
While flying a Mavic Pro, I noticed a loss of video. All other telemetry looked fine. First the image went to about quarter of the screen, then the video completely went black. I landed, powered down, recycled the power on the UA and still get no video. Thoughts?

Was your iPad/iPhone out in the cold for a while? I had this happen in my very first quad flight with an M Pro (and many times since).

Reactions: Hawkwind
I did go out into cold weather, but only long enough for the one short flight.

I also had the same thing happen - probably about 6 or 7 times. I just hit RTH and wait for the sound of the returning drone (if temporary loss of sight happens!)...

Reactions: Hawkwind
I also had the same thing happen - probably about 6 or 7 times. I just hit RTH and wait for the sound of the returning drone (if temporary loss of sight happens!)...
Never lost sight of the Mavic. In fact, it was never more than 100ft horizontally from my position.

While flying a Mavic Pro, I noticed a loss of video. All other telemetry looked fine. First the image went to about quarter of the screen, then the video completely went black. I landed, powered down, recycled the power on the UA and still get no video. Thoughts?
Not enough info to offer much in the way of suggestions... maybe cold, maybe installed memory in your device is not sufficient.. etc, etc...

Not enough info to offer much in the way of suggestions... maybe cold, maybe installed memory in your device is not sufficient.. etc, etc...
Like I said, it was the Go app that had a bug, so restarting the app corrected the issue.

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone