DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost connection

RedfishStan

Reactions
I have a DJI Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC controller. Worked fine yesterday, would not even bring up the go fly screen this noon. Tried all the connect suggestions in the manual with no luck. Any suggestions on what to try as the supplier is closed for the next week. The unit is only 7 days old. I have gone through all the threads and find no suggestions to match my problem.
Thanks
Stan

hi mate have you done a firmware update recently on it?
found this might be helpful...

Here are the steps for updating/refreshing the firmware:
1. Install the software on your computer.
2. Once installed, power on the drone or remote controller (one by one) and connect it to your computer through a USB cable.
3. Launch the DJI Assistant 2 and select the device icon.
4. Select "Firmware Update" and then choose "Update" or "Refresh," whichever is available.
5. Wait for the update to finish. Once done, restart the devices and reconnect again.

Did an updadt yesterday AM before flying. Cant get beyond the opening screen today. A couple of times after letting it try for a long time ( 10-15 min) it showed a red warning not connected to drone.
Stan

Did an updadt yesterday AM before flying. Cant get beyond the opening screen today. A couple of times after letting it try for a long time ( 10-15 min) it showed a red warning not connected to drone.
Stan
just roll back to your previous release that worked

I have a DJI Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC controller. Worked fine yesterday, would not even bring up the go fly screen this noon. Tried all the connect suggestions in the manual with no luck. Any suggestions on what to try as the supplier is closed for the next week. The unit is only 7 days old. I have gone through all the threads and find no suggestions to match my problem.
Thanks
Stan
I think a std DJI answer is try refreshing the update using a computer and the appropriate Assistant 2,

DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)​

My computer would not take the assistant 2. So I tried pluging the controller into the computer and then turning it on. It came right on but said update was inconsistent. It had an update button so I pushed it and it updated and started right up as well as the drone. So I'm back up and flying again. Well tomorrow when it gets light anyway.
Thanks everyone for the help.
Stan

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga