DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Drone North Shore Oahu

megan

Reactions
We just lost our mavic mini 2 in a palm tree in Hawaii (Oahu North Shore) just about 2 hours before our flight home - had zero cell or internet service to try to goggle what to do. We had the protection plan but guessing that doesn’t cover loss of drone. Gut wrenching to just drive away right now ???

Anyone live in Oahu near Haleiwa?

We just lost our mavic mini 2 in a palm tree in Hawaii (Oahu North Shore) just about 2 hours before our flight home - had zero cell or internet service to try to goggle what to do. We had the protection plan but guessing that doesn’t cover loss of drone. Gut wrenching to just drive away right now ???

I was out in Haleiwa yesterday at the beach park flying. I just stumbled upon this message my first time on this blog, has anyone found it or contacted you? Kradk

Reactions: Rchawks and JackL

I live in Mililani, and I was flying my Mavic Pro at the Haleiwa Beach Park brown water and all. Did you get your drone found yet? Kradk

Did you take photos of the tree that it is in and exactly where? If so, post! I bet a local guy will help you out if they know exactly where to go....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka