DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost dronnie, spiral and rocket

Montana John

Reactions
I was using the three quickshot modes, then suddenly their icons stopped appearing. All the other intelligent modes work fine, and the quickshot icon also appears on my screen, but I cannot get into the three subdivisions of quickshot. I notice that the You Tube videos have varying displays of intelligent modes, and most don't show the dronnie, rocket and spiral (which is not the correct name, but if you've seen, you know what I'm talking about).
I am in video mode and in the air when I try to connect. Is it that I have to disable some of the anti-collision sensors?
I am flying a Platinum I bought last October.

I was using the three quickshot modes, then suddenly their icons stopped appearing. All the other intelligent modes work fine, and the quickshot icon also appears on my screen, but I cannot get into the three subdivisions of quickshot. I notice that the You Tube videos have varying displays of intelligent modes, and most don't show the dronnie, rocket and spiral (which is not the correct name, but if you've seen, you know what I'm talking about).
I am in video mode and in the air when I try to connect. Is it that I have to disable some of the anti-collision sensors?
I am flying a Platinum I bought last October.
You sure you weren't in sport mode?....maybe swipe screen to the right to see the others?

I try to get the quickshot "subs" while I am in video and gps mode with 16 satellites, in flight, with the icon of the movie reel showing. All the anti-crash sensors are on. No matter how I drag or tap the quickshot icon, nothing happens. What's missing here?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000