DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost in Lexington, SC

lhuff1955

Reactions
I was out flying my Mavic Air (1) in a field near my house yesterday (12/27) just to work on flying and filming skills when I made a turn and ended up hitting some foliage. Several hours of searching later, I have not seen a sign of it.

If you are a drone pilot and in this area, I could use another eye in the sky in case it is stuck in a canopy. Thanks for any help that may be available.

Welcome to the forum, sorry for your loss, hopefully someone from the forum can assist.
Regards

Reactions: Steel63
Hey there. I'm over near Dutch Square. Where in Lexington are you?
Near Lexington High. Off 378 on St Peters Church Road. Just past the church is a field with some hay bales. I was flying around those when I must have turned into the trees. Heading up there now to see if it fell during the night. Thanks for any help you can give.

I'll check the post while I'm out there.

FOUND! Finally figured out the "Find My Drone" figure and it showed me very accurately where to look.

Did not help me negotiate the briar patch that it landed in, but a little blood is a good teacher...

Well done and thank you for the update.

I'm waiting on a tow truck to pick up one of my cars. Once they get here I should be available to give you a hand if you haven't located it.

That's VERY kind of you to offer your help. Well done sir!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11