DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Lost Lake Alaska | Snowmobile Mountain Climb

Ah probably not 'relevant' then, it's just it 'distorts' like a really wide, wide angle lens which 'might be' expected if it's a 360 lol

Ah probably not 'relevant' then, it's just it 'distorts' like a really wide, wide angle lens which 'might be' expected if it's a 360 lol
You can crop closer in post to minimize or even correct distortion with the GoPro software. In this case it's more about pulling a large amount of scenery in frame and less about an accurate shot.

Great scenery! But I have to say that those large snow overhangs on some of those crestlines look totally treacherous. If you weren't careful and weren't familiar with the area, it looks like you could be deceived where the actual edge was.

Reactions: cmavicak
Great scenery! But I have to say that those large snow overhangs on some of those crestlines look totally treacherous. If you weren't careful and weren't familiar with the area, it looks like you could be deceived where the actual edge was.
Good eye, you are exactly right. I use a good GPS unit with satellite imagery and the drone comes in extremely handy to scout over the edge. I've witnessed first hand a cornice break and a friend disappear over a cliff. He ended up OK with a couple broken ribs, but he was extremely fortunate!

Sweet Man! Great shooting and editing, very similar to my own style. Awesome scene too!

Reactions: cmavicak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69