DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Air 2

Where off Kelly Dr. ?

And then freely admit to it?
You can easily count on that we all do thing's like that ... Have myself left my glasses, my home keys & my wallet on the car roof, the money rain I saw in the rear view mirror on the highway is probably the only time ever money will rain over/from me :D ?

Likely hoping for the extreme long-shot that someone in the area (and on this forum) may stumble upon it.

Worth a try; no need to further embarrass the guy.
Not embarrassed by the replies but my stupidity of leaving my drone on top of my car but yes you are correct and hoping that maybe someone in Philadelphia might come across it and research the FAA number and be able to find me.

This is a weird thread. What is OP looking for assistance with?
Mainly looking for something or someone possibly in the Philadelphia area that might come across this thing but if not it's okay I will buy another. Actually the very same evening got on eBay Craigslist and Amazon trying to find a replacement.

Hopefully it didn't get run over and some good samaritan stopped to pick it up ..... and wants to return it to its rightful owner.

Sorry for your loss but these things can happen

Yes, but Either way it's lost
Put an ad in your local lost and found or on local Facebook. Did you have a FAA Reg. sticker on it. Maybe they can contact you thru that. That's another reason to reg with the FAA. It can trace the drone back to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman