DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Air 2

I’ve don’t that before, left a $600.00 metal detector on top of cab and drove away. Someone found it, instead of placing under Craigslist lost and found. He placed it under Craigslist classified section for sale, contacted him i was interested and meet him. I was afraid had I mentioned I lost it, he would have hung up.

I did loose it, that was my fault. So yeah finders keepers, he could have kept it never listing it for sale. And he could have listed it under lost and found, which I and many others would do.

At the meeting area, Mentioned how I had lost it, Showed him my receipt of the original purchase and it’s serial number. He then said he had found it, and he gave it back to me after showing proof. However, I apologized for not mentioning this over our phone call conversation. He understood, So I gave him $100 bucks for his time. He didn’t want it, but I insisted and he accepted the cash.

Maybe I handled it wrong, in the end he was happy seeing the metal detector going back to the original owner.

Good luck, hope you Mavic 2 Air finds its way back to you.

Paul

Mainly looking for something or someone possibly in the Philadelphia area that might come across this thing but if not it's okay I will buy another. Actually the very same evening got on eBay Craigslist and Amazon trying to find a replacement.
I think I saw it on the news, they were trying to stuff it in the ballot box.

Reactions: Howard70
Put an ad in your local lost and found or on local Facebook. Did you have a FAA Reg. sticker on it. Maybe they can contact you thru that. That's another reason to reg with the FAA. It can trace the drone back to you.
Or one better, I include contact info on the top of my MA2 should it go missing.

It's been a week now and I've essentially written off the drone currently looking for a new one either on eBay Craigslist.
Hope to be back in the air shortly.

I’ve don’t that before, left a $600.00 metal detector on top of cab and drove away. Someone found it, instead of placing under Craigslist lost and found. He placed it under Craigslist classified section for sale, contacted him i was interested and meet him. I was afraid had I mentioned I lost it, he would have hung up.

I did loose it, that was my fault. So yeah finders keepers, he could have kept it never listing it for sale. And he could have listed it under lost and found, which I and many others would do.

At the meeting area, Mentioned how I had lost it, Showed him my receipt of the original purchase and it’s serial number. He then said he had found it, and he gave it back to me after showing proof. However, I apologized for not mentioning this over our phone call conversation. He understood, So I gave him $100 bucks for his time. He didn’t want it, but I insisted and he accepted the cash.

Maybe I handled it wrong, in the end he was happy seeing the metal detector going back to the original owner.

Good luck, hope you Mavic 2 Air finds its way back to you.

Paul
If you start getting gps warning multiple people have said flip it to sports mode to regain connection and bring it down to calibrate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midlifecrisis77