DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost media on sd card

Msember

Reactions
Hey guys, new to thread. I am in Peru and spent all day filming in the mountains. When I got home to save my files for the day, I was devastated to find that only half saved to my SD card. I found some of the files saved to my device, but the others were automatically deleted due to so much storage space. I logged on to mavics flight stats and confirmed that I did fly and record. I was also looking at some of my footage on my device throughout the day to see how it came out. Has anyone ever had random files not save to the SD card? I had no errors during the day, no formatting, and did not change any settings.

What are you flying? Mavic Air? Did they save to the internal memory of the Mavic Air?

What are you flying? Mavic Air? Did they save to the internal memory of the Mavic Air?
Flying a mavic pro. I did not check internal memory. I have been flying a long time and never had to access the internal memory. Is there an easy way to do that?

Flying a mavic pro. I did not check internal memory. I have been flying a long time and never had to access the internal memory. Is there an easy way to do that?
Mavic Pro doesn't have internal storage like the Mavic Air, that was the reason for asking. Are there another folders on your SD Card? sometimes when the clock starts over (after DJI_9999.jpg) it will start a new one as to not overwrite any other files.

Mavic Pro doesn't have internal storage like the Mavic Air, that was the reason for asking. Are there another folders on your SD Card? sometimes when the clock starts over (after DJI_9999.jpg) it will start a new one as to not overwrite any other files.
Gotcha. Yes there is 2 other folders from previous other cameras with nothing on it. I formatted the card before the trip. It's wierd because it saved all the files of the day to device and did not save approx 20 of the first clips to the card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earthflute