DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my Air 2S last weekend?

Lost my Air 2S August 20th. Had a minor crash a few days before but I had flown it about 10 times. Had a motor error, check motor for obstruction warning while in sport about 3/4 a mile out. AGL was 350 with a clear sky, so I definitely didn’t hit anything. Fell out of the sky, in the tops of trees about 100+ ft up. Too dense to see from the ground. Flew up my M2P a few times to see because I’ve used it to fly up a throw line w/payload delivery to pull other drones out of trees before. Couldn’t spot it. Battery of course ejected so FMD app isn’t too helpful. Gonna wait for some leaves to fall and keep looking I guess. DJI was less than helpful. Only had it about 3 weeks. UGH.

Some motor failure or prop flew off mid flight. Been flying for over 7 years and never seen anything like it except from an old toy JJRC with push on props.
If motor failure on nearly new - DJI should do something - if you had REFRESH.

Check your flight log to see where it may have been last for a better idea. Or post here and some of our "wizs" can decipher and maybe help.

Would suggest at minimum 3rd party insurance from like State Farm to cover such things in future.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook