DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lost my Mavic Air in deep woods and I see the arrow location on map

Lear55pilot

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi - I just lost my Mavic Air in deep woods and I see the arrow location on map and supposed gps coordinates but when loaded into google maps it takes me to a foreign country. Can my iPad take me to the location as indicated? I can find no button to do that. Blessings for any assistance as I must leave area today after two days of looking!

Attachments

• Drone Location.JPG
    Drone Location.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
Hi - I just lost my Mavic Air in deep woods and I see the arrow location on map and supposed gps coordinates but when loaded into google maps it takes me to a foreign country. Can my iPad take me to the location as indicated? I can find no button to do that. Blessings for any assistance as I must leave area today after two days of looking!

I have the location as Hermosa, Colorado.

Look for the power lines at the bend of Rockwood Dr. and follow to the patch of trees near the pond.

Screenshot_20231007-161154.pngScreenshot_20231007-161232.png

Good luck. :)

Reactions: Lear55pilot
Thank you so much for the input and I sent to one of my neighbors who has been looking every chance he gets to no avail. Unit is red so easy to spot too but grass is 2' tall. Hermosa is closest town but Rockwood is the train station just 1/4 mile from drone down. Likely will find AFTER snow melts - if like my last one - it was a year before it fell out of tree and a hunter found on my ranch. TC

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne