DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my Mavic pro a couple months, then...

Izzy1965

Reactions
I thought about selling the remaining accessories (charger, controller, etc) but had a change of heart and posted a wanted ad. A guy responded to my ad and stated that he has 2 mp1 and would be willing to sell the other one. I told him I’m in no rush to buy since I bought a Mavic 2 pro but if I can snag one for 300.00, I’d be more than willing. A few hours later, he replied back and said, ‘I was actually thinking of 500.00 since it’s just a reserve drone and has only a few minutes of flight time just for testing’. I said it’s ok, I’ll pass. Next day, I got an e mail from the guy and this time, it sounded like a total ‘red flag’. He goes, I will give you the drone plus a DJI goggles for 350.00. I replied back a few hours later and I said, Wtf, that’s too good to be true, I told him. Perhaps you want me to wire you money and you will mail them to me Lol. This is old scam, boy. Get a life! Next day, I saw that he replied back...Bro, here’s my address and my number. If you want them, they’re yours! You’re about 30 minutes, so all up to you. Omg! This has got to be a dream. I called the number and there he was, a nice gentleman who’s willing to hook me up. Drove up to his house , had a little chat and did the transaction. Got me an almost brand new Mavic pro and DJI goggles for 350.00. I lost my drone but knows where it landed (balcony), but either the tenant or the security/receptionist took interest claimed it and didn’t give me back my drone.
Thanks for listening and safe flying.

Wow, great deal. Hope you have better luck with this one.
A door closed on you, but a window opened and you took advantage of the opportunity.
Glad to see you lucked out. Enjoy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada