DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost nose piece but improvement in vision

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions
So, I lost the nose piece and panicked.
Oh no just about to go abroad and too late to get a replacement.
However, being closer to my eyes/glasses actually improved my vision a lot.
For the first time I could read all the text very easily and not have to shift the glasses around.
The problem now is that they move around a bit so I engaged some really high tech to solve the problem.
A loose elastic band around my head and the glasses has improved my vision a great deal.
Just in case you are having problems seeing all the screen.
Its not a long term solution but it works

So, I lost the nose piece and panicked.
Oh no just about to go abroad and too late to get a replacement.
However, being closer to my eyes/glasses actually improved my vision a lot.
For the first time I could read all the text very easily and not have to shift the glasses around.
The problem now is that they move around a bit so I engaged some really high tech to solve the problem.
A loose elastic band around my head and the glasses has improved my vision a great deal.
Just in case you are having problems seeing all the screen.
Its not a long term solution but it works
Hey John...I used to have the same situation - I had pulled the nosepiece from the glasses when I mounted them in the Solitaire Ace...and saw better...UNTIL...I got the prescription insert with the pupillary adjustment for my eyes...then the nosepiece became mandatory - as it held the glasses at the perfect location. WIth those inserts in, I see all of the smallest icons from edge to edge without ghosting or double vision. That was an investment worth while.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito