DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Love the Mavic 3 Cinema, but!

hoipolloisix

Reactions
I do not like the pro remote at all.

I also do not like flying the Mavic 3 with the standard remote using an iPhone 13 ProMax unfortunately my backup phone was destroyed and with the 14 around the corner I am not going to buy another 13 Pro. I would prefer to use an iPad preferably a 12.9” Pro model. I used to use the 12.9” Pro back in the United States to run my S1000+, or a FPV system.

Does anyone have recommendations for a mount that either I can 3d print or one that I can purchase to hold the 12.9” iPad Pro? If I purchase I need reliable delivery dates and shipping to a US address. The issue is that I no longer live in the United States and I have friends and/or family that make the trip down once a month. I am doing my residency and citizenship due to medical reasons I am saving all the days I can be out of country. I would also prefer to print or one that is reasonably priced enough that I can purchase two.

Thank you!

I do not like the pro remote at all.

I also do not like flying the Mavic 3 with the standard remote using an iPhone 13 ProMax unfortunately my backup phone was destroyed and with the 14 around the corner I am not going to buy another 13 Pro. I would prefer to use an iPad preferably a 12.9” Pro model. I used to use the 12.9” Pro back in the United States to run my S1000+, or a FPV system.

Does anyone have recommendations for a mount that either I can 3d print or one that I can purchase to hold the 12.9” iPad Pro? If I purchase I need reliable delivery dates and shipping to a US address. The issue is that I no longer live in the United States and I have friends and/or family that make the trip down once a month. I am doing my residency and citizenship due to medical reasons I am saving all the days I can be out of country. I would also prefer to print or one that is reasonably priced enough that I can purchase two.

Thank you!
LifThor makes a mount for the RC Pro to mount a screen above it, using the mini HDMI out port. LifThor RC Pro for DJI RC Pro | LifThor Shop / TDW
However, if you want to use the RC-N1 with a 12.9”iPad Pro, this is the one you want.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green