DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low battery warning

gtione

Reactions
Is there some way of enabling a low battery warning for CS? Was out yesterday and my battery died without warning while doing a waypoint mission. I bottled it and hit the RTH button to get the bird back.

Seems weird having loud warnings for every other low battery situation but not that.

Is there some way of enabling a low battery warning for CS? Was out yesterday and my battery died without warning while doing a waypoint mission. I bottled it and hit the RTH button to get the bird back.

Seems weird having loud warnings for every other low battery situation but not that.

Seems weird to have a battery die unexpectedly on a device that lasts 4-5 hours in-between charges. :D

Seriously though...you bring up a good point...

Reactions: niki and Shon
Since there is a way to add android based apps on the Crystal Sky Operating Ssytem one could download and install a battery monitoring application like Battery Notifier BT Free from the Google Play store. It has both visual and audible alerts that can be setup for low battery warnings.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.larryvgs.battery&hl=en_US
First ... thanks for the link etc.
Second. Went to install but when it comes up with CHOOSE A DEVICE it shows my phone and my note book but not my CRYSTALSKY MONITOR. Do you know how to proceed to install the application.
Found the way to install...browser...search for APKPURE.. then search for BATTERY NOTIFIER ... install

Last edited:
So you were able to download the file to the internal Crystal Sky Monitor , but when you attempt to install it does not find the device?
When I tried to install using GOOGLE PLAY I managed to download but failed to install because it could not find the monitor.
When I tried using APKPURE to download application it just loaded etc straight into the monitor.
Have listed the YOUTUBE reference I found, watched and managed to install the application.
There is free version (which has no ads) and a paid version. Don't know what the difference is.
Hope this ramblings make sense and you install the application.
DEMO of the method I used starts 5 minutes into the video

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan