DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low noise props

Mavic2StingRay

Reactions
Can someone tell me where to get OEM DJI Low Noise propellers in the color silver from other than DJI. DJI has them but shipping is to high. I am scared that I will be getting fakes one if I order from Just anywhere. Thanks

Reactions: Jamestm32
I bought some clone low noise props on ebay and have flown many hours with them with no problems. I'm not recommending them, just sharing my experience.

Reactions: charliesRig
Can someone tell me where to get OEM DJI Low Noise propellers in the color silver from other than DJI. DJI has them but shipping is to high. I am scared that I will be getting fakes one if I order from Just anywhere. Thanks
I just seen them on Walmart. Com for 9.97 a pair and free shipping.

I ordered mine from B&H, no issues

I bought some clone low noise props on ebay and have flown many hours with them with no problems. I'm not recommending them, just sharing my experience.

I can't say I've flown many hours with them, but the clone props I got on ebay work fine and appear to be really well made. Solid construction. I bought these but they were $1.87 (!) a pair when I got them.

onEdit: Ah, here's some for $1.67/pr

The only way to guarantee that you will get OEM DJI props is by buying through an authorized DJI reseller. I would not touch a prop thats not DJI, and when customers send me their drones for repair, I send them back a note, "be careful with these props, they are not OEM DJI."

If it were me, I would either buy them from DJI directly, or keep using my OEM ones. Too many fakes out there.

Here is an Amazon link to "genuine" low noise silver tipped props. One buyer said that they are different than the ones he got from DJI:

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Genuine-...1&refRID=W9X88N36946S9Y1D0XDH#customerReviews

You are right be be scared. Even Walmart is selling fake Mavic props. If you look at this ad, the manufacturer is "redcolourful" not DJI.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Quick-Pr...7761&wl11=online&wl12=375361370&wl13=&veh=sem

The only way to guarantee that you will get OEM DJI props is by buying through an authorized DJI reseller. I would not touch a prop thats not DJI, and when customers send me their drones for repair, I send them back a note, "be careful with these props, they are not OEM DJI."

If it were me, I would either buy them from DJI directly, or keep using my OEM ones. Too many fakes out there.

Here is an Amazon link to "genuine" low noise silver tipped props. One buyer said that they are different than the ones he got from DJI:

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Genuine-...1&refRID=W9X88N36946S9Y1D0XDH#customerReviews

You are right be be scared. Even Walmart is selling fake Mavic props. If you look at this ad, the manufacturer is "redcolourful" not DJI.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Quick-Pr...7761&wl11=online&wl12=375361370&wl13=&veh=sem

With the low noise props, you do not get any improvements over the regular ones on a Pro right?>

Any time you see "for Mavic Pro"or "for use in Mavic Pro", the parts are not OEM. It has to say Genuine DJI somewhere if the parts are OEM.

Just ordered from DJI. It was $15 shipping for a $20 product but it’s a piece of mind that’s priceless.

Yes I dont understand how they can charge that much shipping on a 2 ounce item. They always have overcharged on shipping, but they will offer you free shipping on a 5 pound drone. Go figure...

Ordered mine off of ebay $24 free ship
if there are knock off's why would they come in a DJI box.?
Work great.....

Reactions: droneguy123
4X DJI Noise Reduction Quick Release Propeller F DJI Mavic Pro PLATINUM (2Pairs) 654754103571 | eBay
just looked and I paid $2498+9.99 ship
the finest chinese blades for my favorate Chinese drone
Have to ask..... if they are copys why copy the DJI box.?
and if you have a link to NRQRP "DJI" for MP please share..
.thanks cR
the why I fly never hurts to have spare
IMG_20180809_192627_zpsitrdetut.jpg

IMG_20180809_192641_zps0uetbibj.jpg

Don't make the stupid mistake that I did. I ordered from Amazon and when I came to install them so I could see how much quieter there were I had a distinct shortage of props as I had only ordered one pair !

Edit: Glad I have seen this thread as I had forgotten so have just ordered the second pair - £10 inc delivery from Amazon (They are official DJI CP.PT.00000079.01 Mavic Low-Noise)

Reactions: droneguy123
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato