DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low-Res Preview

dungpatty

Reactions
My videos on my Mavic Air 2 are Low-Res Previews, obviously I do not want to download a trash quality video. It says, "connect to device to download original files" but I don't see how I am supposed to get it out of the preview and make it download the better quality video.

Reactions: gope_73 and Rondog
My videos on my Mavic Air 2 are Low-Res Previews, obviously I do not want to download a trash quality video. It says, "connect to device to download original files" but I don't see how I am supposed to get it out of the preview and make it download the better quality video.
After connecting it to your drone and going to your albums then a video there's a little arrow pointing down on the bottom right side that you click and it will download that video but takes a while depending on how long the vid is of course. My problem today is that the arrow's not there like it always has been even just yesterday. When I click on "Low Res Preview" on the top left it tells me to download it to get the full resolution but there's no way to so I came on here and saw your post and thought maybe you're having the same problem.

After connecting it to your drone and going to your albums then a video there's a little arrow pointing down on the bottom right side that you click and it will download that video but takes a while depending on how long the vid is of course. My problem today is that the arrow's not there like it always has been even just yesterday. When I click on "Low Res Preview" on the top left it tells me to download it to get the full resolution but there's no way to so I came on here and saw your post and thought maybe you're having the same problem.
Yep, exact same thing. For me, it seems I can download them if I’m storing the video on an sd card originally, then I can download the full video and it saves on my drone storage, then I can do whatever I want with it there. But, as you said, the download button is nowhere to be seen.

Of course, what it downloads is the file from the SD card. If there was no card then no high quality version ever existed.
But, there are some videos that are on my card that are in low-res preview and still do not have the download button, what can I do about that?

But, there are some videos that are on my card that are in low-res preview and still do not have the download button, what can I do about that?
What do you see if you take the card out of the drone and put it in the computer directly?

What do you see if you take the card out of the drone and put it in the computer directly?
The quality looks good when I play it from the card but when I export it somehwere it decreases, not awful, but not like its supposed to

The quality looks good when I play it from the card but when I export it somehwere it decreases, not awful, but not like its supposed to
What kind of computer do you have? What OS are you running?

Plug the SD card into a computer. What file structure do you see? What files are there?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom