DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low satellite count on Mavic Pro

Reactions
Hi ... I have just bought a second hand Mavic Pro and the first thing I did was to upgrade to the latest firmware. I didn’t check before the upgrade but I now notice that I can only acquire around 5 satellites and the Mavic will only fly atti mode. When I put my spark next to Mavic I get 15 satellites no problem... I have reinstalled/refreshed the firmware upgrade to both the Mavic and the controller and also recalibrated the IMU and compass [clutching at straws] but the problem pesists. Can anyone offer any advise please.

Hi ... I have just bought a second hand Mavic Pro and the first thing I did was to upgrade to the latest firmware. I didn’t check before the upgrade but I now notice that I can only acquire around 5 satellites and the Mavic will only fly atti mode. When I put my spark next to Mavic I get 15 satellites no problem... I have reinstalled/refreshed the firmware upgrade to both the Mavic and the controller and also recalibrated the IMU and compass [clutching at straws] but the problem pesists. Can anyone offer any advise please.

Have you checked the flight logs on the Mavic to see if it ever got more than 5 satellites and to see if it has had any flight issues ??

You will need to load the files from the Mavic to check them.

What part of the world did the used mavic come from in relation to distance from You? And how long did you leave it on before you see only 5 satellites? Did you leave it on longer and see if it went higher count ? Was it inside or outside ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3