DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lowepro Viewpoint and MA

mblaide

Reactions
Anyone with the Lowepro Viewpoint 250 backpack and the Mavic Air, can you give me your opinion on how it fits the drone and accessories? I would like to put the MA in the bottom compartment and either the Spark or a DSLR in the top compartment. Is that gonna work ok?

I am not sure of the 250 as I have the 150 AWII and if fits my Air and spark just fine and even my MP and air in the bottom compartment.

If it’s any help I have my Mavic Pro in the bottom slide out part of the viewpoint 250 and it fits great along with two batteries and the remote, then I have my goggles in the top part

I have one arriving tomorrow and will post some pics and my opinion on it.

I received the backpack today. The best setup for me is using the Flymore bag totally loaded in the space of the supplied insert bag. I have 4 batteries, 2 sets of ND filters, cables, charger, Mavic Air and controller. It fits in the space comfortably. That makes it easy so I can just take the Fly More bag and ditch the back pack if not needed. The supplied insert bag can also fit in the top of the backpack so I can put a camera and accessories in it if needed. This should be a great way to travel as a carry on. There is also a smaller front zipped compartment and a large rear zipped compartment that can hold a laptop and tablet.
lssEgBk.jpg

Reactions: mblaide
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isit_Dame