DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LRAD or similar on a drone?

BbqJoe

Reactions
This may sound batsh*t crazy, but here goes.....
I recently have come to know a guy who lives sort of remotely in a mostly mobile home area out in the desert.
His place is about 1/4 mile from any neighbors, and one in particular.

This particular neighbor supposedly has some unfounded grudge against him, and he believes this neighbor is terrorizing him at night using firefighting drones equipped with infrared to spy on him in his home.
He also says this person has access to all kinds military surplus stuff, and are able to emit RF strong enough to talk to him in his home, and he's positive whether by drone or some other means he's being attacked by some form of LRAD, because when the drones fly at night above his home (no lights) this person can make him feel ill, and shake whatever part of his home he may be in at any given time.

I do not believe this guy to be insane.
He's tried the sheriff and a few of the alphabet soup gangs, (albeit, not the FAA, which I suggested recently) to no avail because it's practically impossible to gather any proof.

So I'm curious if anyone knows if all or any of this is possible?

I believe it.

I would start with a restraining order first.

Then the shotgun.

mavic3usa said:
Then the shotgun.

Whoa, now. Are you suggesting that his friend shoot the neighbor?

Or that he shoot the firefighting, LRAD and infrared equipped, RF broadcasting, probably military grade, house-shaking drone?

Either way, that just may not be good advice, even if you do believe the offending drones are real, as you say.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpsdboy619