DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2 Z example of the Zoom function and a Hyperlapse

Duke56

Reactions
Here's a short video showcasing the zoom feature and a Hyperlapse.
Zoom Feature: Went out to take another look at an Osprey nest in the NJ Meadowlands. Nest looked empty but towards the end you see a full grown Osprey circling my M2 Z. Turned around and hightailed it out of there.

Hyperlapse: This is an 8 second hyperlapse video Actually my second attempt. During my first attempt I was using yaw thinking it would make it better. Finished product made me realize I didn't take into account how my stick movements would be superfast in the rendered video.

BTW, during my second battery I noticed the feed to my Ipad was getting very laggy. At one point the Go4 app crashed. First time that's ever happened to me. Restarted the app and reconnected to the M2 Z, brought it back to me, landed and shut everything down and started over again. Had no more issues the rest of that battery and one more battery after that.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to post these, much appreciated. I’m waiting for my MP2 to arrive (it’s on its way apparently) so seeing this has got me all excited like a schoolboy waiting for Christmas.

Reactions: Duke56
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929