DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

m2 zoom advantages over the pro

wytnyt

Reactions
what are the advantages the M2 zoom have over the M2 pro
are there really any outstanding advantages?

I think this has been covered rather extensively here have you tried to do a search or browse?

I think this has been covered rather extensively here have you tried to do a search or browse?
yes but more and more people are using on a daily basis so info should constantly be expanding,thx

1. Cheaper
3. Has a zoom
thats about the only difference ive seen so far and as said,just fly closer
i hadnt planned on getting one so soon but ive snagged a weekend side job that more than buys one so i need to decide and its looking like the Pro.

yes but more and more people are using on a daily basis so info should constantly be expanding,thx
Of course, and one should look for these new opions and experiences but no reason to start yet another thread!

Of course, and one should look for these new opions and experiences but no reason to start yet another thread!
its ok,nothing to worry over

thats about the only difference ive seen so far and as said,just fly closer
i hadnt planned on getting one so soon but ive snagged a weekend side job that more than buys one so i need to decide and its looking like the Pro.
The camera of the pro is incredible. I am not a fan of the camera on the MP1 and I don’t think there much difference between the zoom and MP1, I could be wrong though. I haven’t personally had experience with the Zoom.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661