Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2 Zoom - Exposure Setting

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
With my Mavic 2 Pro I can easily adjust the exposure with the "thumb wheel" to adjust exposure on the fly (see what I did there LOL?) but with the Mavic 2 Zoom that same control is allocated to the... well ZOOM function. Either I'm totally over looking it or I've lost my mind but I can't find a way to do the same with the Zoom.

What am I missing?

With my Mavic 2 Pro I can easily adjust the exposure with the "thumb wheel" to adjust exposure on the fly (see what I did there LOL?) but with the Mavic 2 Zoom that same control is allocated to the... well ZOOM function. Either I'm totally over looking it or I've lost my mind but I can't find a way to do the same with the Zoom.

What am I missing?
Hmm, I haven't flown my M2Z in a long time. I'll get it out and see what I can find.

Reactions: BigAl07
Ok, cranked up the M2Z and what I see is you have to open the camera settings to change exposure. I have the C1 button configured to open the camera settings to make it a tad easier. But unlike the Mavic 2 Pro or the P4P, the thumb dial only zooms.

Reactions: BigAl07
You can set up increase and decrease exposure on the 5 way button. I have mine set up to increase when I push it to the right and decrease it when I push the button to the left. The 5 way is the button at the bottom right of the screen on the RC.

You can set up increase and decrease exposure on the 5 way button. I have mine set up to increase when I push it to the right and decrease it when I push the button to the left. The 5 way is the button at the bottom right of the screen on the RC.

Outstanding! I'll be playing around with that change tonight. Thank you :)

Reactions: WobblingWillie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000