DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2EA + Fly More + Industrial Scout Package + Extras For Sale

Chaplain Cody

Reactions
Well, I thought I could make a go of it, but my disAbilities are making it almost impossible to keep this drone especially for commercial use. I just can't get out anymore and have no energy. Had massive Lumbar surgeries and two left foot operations along with a TKR of my remaining left leg (I'm an AKA of my right. (Amputee Above the Knee)

So, I am selling my M2EA.
Below is my E-Bay post.
Thanks all for your prayers.
I am offering a finder's fee and a disabled Veteran discount. See Facebook post for details.

I will sell it outside of E-Bay if you need me to.

Blessings All!

DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advance Drone (M2EA) - Industrial Package & Fly More Kit + extras.
Serial #: 4GCCJ61ROAODLA

I purchased this for over $8,000 from DSLR Pro's !
My loss = your gain...

Hours are extremely low. Excellent Condition!
BUYER GETS FREE SHIPPING !!!
Don't pay attention to the shipping wording under shipping. It is Free Shipping!

My disAbilities are dictating this sale, so, please take a look at all you get for this Drone.
All sales final:
No Warranties Or Guarantees Expressed Or Implied
No Refunds or Returns…
NOTE: (See extended note at the end) Offering a "Finder's Fee" of $100 as an incentive to get this sold rather quickly.
AND: offering a $100 Discount upon proof & verification for a disAbled Veteran!

Ready to go to work as soon as you open the package.
(I will need to deplete the 6 batteries to about 30% for safety purposes for shipping - 4 Batteries will be in anti-fire bags)
(If I remember I will get all 6 batteries’ stats for you: How many charges, Level of current charge, etc.)

Never crashed or mishandled.
I purchased the Fly More Kit as well.
With the Industrial Scout Package
It comes with the Thermal Camera as well, as the 4k camera.

It comes with all the DJI goodies:
1x Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Aircraft
1x DJI Smart Controller
1x DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced – RTK Module
1x Mavic 2 Enterprise Spotlight
1x Mavic 2 Enterprise Loudspeaker
1x Mavic 2 Enterprise Beacon
6x Intelligent Flight Battery (2) almost new with only 8-10 charges!)
2x Battery Charger (1) with a charger that has LED readout on voltage etc.
1x Battery Charger Power Cable
(You'll need to buy 1- Battery Charger Power Cable for the extra battery hub)
(
1x Car Charger

2x Battery Charging Hub
1x Battery to Power Bank Adapter
1x Gimbal Protector
5x (Pair) Propellers
1x (Additional) Control Stick Pair
1x USB-C Cable
1x 24W USB Charging Block
1x (Additional) Extended Port Cover
1x Hard Case
1x Micro USB Cable
1x VHB 5915 1x1
1x Velcro Low Profile Dual-Loc
1x SJ4575 1x1 (set of 2)
1x D Series Mount Set (P/N 700-318 only)
1x Drone Landing Pad
1x Preflight Safety Checklists for DJI Mavic 2Enterprise Advanced - FAA Approved

NOTEs:
Offering a "Finder's Fee" of $100 as an incentive to get this sold rather quickly. As you pass the word along, and someone you shared this with purchases this drone, make sure to tell your “buyer” to give me your name etc. so you can get the $’s !
(Paid after I receive my $’s)
THERE IS A THREE-DAY TIME LIMIT (72 HOURS FROM THE TIME AND DATE BID IS WON) TO GET TO ME THE "FINDER'S" INFORMATION. AFTER THREE DAYS (72 HOURS), THE OFFER IS NO LONGER VALID.
NOTE:
This is between you (FINDER) and your referral person (Purchaser).
I don't have any liability nor control nor responsibility to recover the Finder's Fee if the PURCHASER does not communicate with me your info in the 72-hour time frame.
Potentially, if the buyer is savvy, they can get this referral fee, but it can't be paid until the winning bid has cleared my bank! I cannot deduct from the winning bid due to how E-bay is structured...

NOTE:
Offering an additional discount of $100 for disAbled Veterans. Military Medically Retired is acceptable - blue card)(NOT ACTIVE OR RETIRED this time around...) (Proof of status required: VA ID Card, Military ID, Possible State Driver's License if they annotate on the license you are a DisAbled Veteran)(When providing me confirmation, use a post it note to cover your ID numbers and address etc. I just need to see that you, in fact, are a disABLED VETERAN. This discount can't be paid until the winning bid has cleared my bank! I cannot deduct from the winning bid due to how E-bay is structured...

(Everything listed is 100% accurate.)M2EA Package All.jpgM2EA Package Finder's Fee.jpgM2EA 3 of 6 Batteries.jpgM2EA n Controller Powered Up.jpgM2EA 3 - Sets new Blades.jpgM2EA Spreaker, Spot Light, Beacon.jpgM2EA with RTK.jpgM2EA Battery 1.jpgM2EA Battery 2.jpgM2EA Battery 3.jpgM2EA Battery 4.jpgM2EA Battery 5.jpgM2EA Battery 6.jpgDJI Mavic 2 EA Thermal.jpg342345751_1667833656964204_4455006985611103789_n.jpg342347990_776071253847194_8136582963452443474_n.jpgDJI Verification Page for M2EA.jpgDSLR PRO's Quote Pix.jpgFAA Registration M2EA Serial Number 4GCCJ61ROAODLA.jpgM2EA Status.jpg

@Chaplain Cody ,very sorry that your flying days have come to an end under such difficult circumstances
i wish you and yours all the best for the future
take care yours OMM

Reactions: Chaplain Cody
Add a few more messages (10 total) and we can move your thread to the Classified section. You will get better results there.

Reactions: Chaplain Cody
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22