DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[M2P] Black/No image in app. Camera still takes stills and records.

rcubbage

Reactions
After trying to use my M2P for the first time in months, I now have no image on screen. But the camera still operates fully, being able to take photos and record video to the SD card. Drone still flys normally also.

Firmware is up-to-date. Recalibrated everything. No image transmission interference. Formatted SD card and internal storage. Drone has barely been used since purchasing in early 2020.

Have you tried a new USB cable? Usually a transmission to app issue is due to a faulty cable or interface.
Also be sure the app is on the latest version to match the FW.

Reactions: chris923
After trying to use my M2P for the first time in months, I now have no image on screen. But the camera still operates fully, being able to take photos and record video to the SD card. Drone still flys normally also.

Firmware is up-to-date. Recalibrated everything. No image transmission interference. Formatted SD card and internal storage. Drone has barely been used since purchasing in early 2020.
turn on the smart controller before turning on aircraft? Sounds like that bug again.

Have you tried a new USB cable? Usually a transmission to app issue is due to a faulty cable or interface.
Also be sure the app is on the latest version to match the FW.
Ordered a replacement cable just incase. Will let you know how it goes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian