DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P Dirft to right with no tuch the stick of RC

VectorTwin

Reactions
Hello to all, I have problem with Mavic 2 PRO - drift to right with no touch the stick. It is not fatally, but really frustrated.
It is calibrate all few times - RC - and all drone sensors. It is not magnetic interference - on completely difference place behavior is the same - drift to right like a stick in on around 3-5perecent right.
Any idea or/and help ? I have no screen or video but if this will help - I will make one.

By drift do you mean it rotates to the right when standing still? Try calibrating the controller.

By drifting I mean that the drone move straight right with no touch the stick, not rotation - movement. And yes - first thing that I make was to calibrate controller - till now 4 times.

Check flight logs. You will be able to see if there's some residual stick input to the AC. Shouldn't the GPS correct the drift if RC input is centered?

I am new whit DJI file-record-chek log system. Well, I check the log here and ... I see only few parameters. How and where I can see all info ? For example what i see: and drift is left down part of fly

Attachments

• Fly_001a.jpg
    Fly_001a.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 26
I have a similar problem. The drone flies ok for the first minute or so and then the drift gets gradually worse. At one point I was in tripod mode and having to push the right stick right up to stop it from backing into my head. It's impossible to fly in a straight line. Had full GPS lock etc. Haven't re-calibrated anything accept the compass yet.

If I land and reboot the drone it's fine again for a minute or so and then slowly gets worse.

I'll report back once I have it sussed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007