DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P: Go says "aircraft linked", bind light turns green, but app still says "Aircraft Disconnected"

FireBeyond

Reactions
On my Mavic 2 Pro...

Remote says "Connecting...", never finds aircraft.
If I "Link Remote Controller", it almost immediately finds it, says "Remote linked", and the binding light goes green.

But app still says "Aircraft disconnected", remote still says "Connecting..."

I did notice that the aircraft status lights do not light, at all.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Have you toggled the WiFi / RC switch back and forth? I assume it is set for RC currently?

1550859050917.png

1550859111724.png

Its #12 Control Mode Switch.

You could also switch it to WiFi and determine if you are able to connect to the Mavic using WiFi to help isolate the issue.

Last edited:
Also. Here is what DJI suggests when one cannot bind thier Remote Controller successfully.

Make sure the drone it switched to RC mode.
border=0

1. Power on the Remote Controller and Aircarft.​

2. Press the C1 and C2 buttons on the back of the remote controller and the record button.​

3. When the remote controller makes beeping sounds press the shutter button.​

4. The remote controller will beep quickly and display binding on screen​

Note: Hold the C1, C2 and the record button before pressing the shutter button. The AC and RC should be within 2 meters other during linking.​

5. Press the link button on the Mavic (this is located where the SD card is just above the indicator light) . When the remote controller display ready to go, and the indicator at the rear of the Aircraft flashes slowly, The remote controller has successfully linked​

Have you toggled the WiFi / RC switch back and forth? I assume it is set for RC currently?

1550859050917.png

1550859111724.png

Its #12 Control Mode Switch.

You could also switch it to WiFi and determine if you are able to connect to the Mavic using WiFi to help isolate the issue.

That looks like the Mavic. I have the Mavic 2 Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS