DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P operates as listed in the Manual BUT........

• Thread starter Deleted member 96430
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 96430

Just replaced my left front leg. So had to do a flight check. Wind is 23 MPH. So I put on my 3 blade props and took off. The blades handled the wind great. But the M2P seemed to be maneuvering pretty snappy...
The manual said the M2P starts out in positioning mode. And that is exactly what it was doing. Problem is the SC was in tripod mode. in order to get the M2P to fly in tripod mode I had to move the SC switch to positioning mode the pack to tripod mode to get it to fly that way. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thats normal, expected (and documented) behaviour. If the switch is in any other position than P for takeoff you need to return it to P and move it away again to change into that mode.

Reactions: dtp
Just replaced my left front leg. So had to do a flight check. Wind is 23 MPH. So I put on my 3 blade props and took off. The blades handled the wind great. But the M2P seemed to be maneuvering pretty snappy...
The manual said the M2P starts out in positioning mode. And that is exactly what it was doing. Problem is the SC was in tripod mode. in order to get the M2P to fly in tripod mode I had to move the SC switch to positioning mode the pack to tripod mode to get it to fly that way. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yea that’s correct. I’ve identified the parameter in the firmware that does this

g_config_control_default_power_up_control_mode=7

And even have a thread on how to change it to something else if desired

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErieSkyPixel