DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P worked perfect yesterday... HELP

dkc923

Reactions
everything worked absolutely perfectly yesterday. I woke up this morning pulled the battery off the charger and it would not connect to the remote. The fan comes on and you can hear it blowing as usual but the blades do not turn a few times like usual when it’s first turned on. The lights on the front or back also do not come on. I tried pressing the pairing button on the drone to see if it would connect but it won’t connect to the remote. When I turn it on the camera does do it’s little sequence where it rotates around before facing back forward but that’s about it. Can someone please give me some advice as to what’s wrong and something I can try to fix it. The drone didn’t fall or anything and has never been damaged.

Ive had this happen a couple times first thing I do is take battery out and reset it in, the reboot the RC and then AC this has always fixed it . sometime I have to do it a couple times. good luck

Reactions: VRG and Dronage
everything worked absolutely perfectly yesterday. I woke up this morning pulled the battery off the charger and it would not connect to the remote. The fan comes on and you can hear it blowing as usual but the blades do not turn a few times like usual when it’s first turned on. The lights on the front or back also do not come on. I tried pressing the pairing button on the drone to see if it would connect but it won’t connect to the remote. When I turn it on the camera does do it’s little sequence where it rotates around before facing back forward but that’s about it. Can someone please give me some advice as to what’s wrong and something I can try to fix it. The drone didn’t fall or anything and has never been damaged.
Have you fixed the issue? Keep us informed if you don't mind.

Do you just have the one battery?

Did you try to rebind tx to ac? I would avoid sending it to DJI unless you have to. It could be be months until you get it back.

I dont even have a led blinking
I found the problem and will be starting a new repair thread

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk