DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2Ps max speed in T-Mode

TTP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Manual state:
T-mode (Tripod): T-mode is based on P-mode and the flight speed is limited, which makes the aircraft more stable during shooting. The maximum flight speed, maximum ascend speed and maximum descend speed are 1 m/s.

I often fly in T-Mode, as me and my drone are basically inseparable friends so my daily walk is also my daily drone flight.

I experience that my flight speed in T-Mode, is about 1.2 m / s, a bit slow for a brisk walk, but I have found a way to fly, about 1.7 -1.8 m / s.

Anyone have experience with this issue?

However, flying in P-Mode or S-Mode (ATTI-Mode) requires significantly greater concentration when handling the joystick.

Manual state:
T-mode (Tripod): T-mode is based on P-mode and the flight speed is limited, which makes the aircraft more stable during shooting. The maximum flight speed, maximum ascend speed and maximum descend speed are 1 m/s.

I often fly in T-Mode, as me and my drone are basically inseparable friends so my daily walk is also my daily drone flight.

I experience that my flight speed in T-Mode, is about 1.2 m / s, a bit slow for a brisk walk, but I have found a way to fly, about 1.7 -1.8 m / s.

Anyone have experience with this issue?

However, flying in P-Mode or S-Mode (ATTI-Mode) requires significantly greater concentration when handling the joystick.

What issue are you referring to!

"flying in P-Mode or S-Mode (ATTI-Mode)"

Does that mean you modified it so that sport mode setting is really ATTI? ATTI isn't natively available without a hack, and you can't have ATTI, sport and tripod modes at the same time.

What issue are you referring to!

Wanted to see if I got any reaction from other Mavicpilot on my statement about speed of 1.7 - 2.8 m / s when flying in T-Mode, is probably not the only one who walks through forest and land with my drone.

"flying in P-Mode or S-Mode (ATTI-Mode)"

Does that mean you modified it so that sport mode setting is really ATTI? ATTI isn't natively available without a hack, and you can't have ATTI, sport and tripod modes at the same time.

Exactly, I have via DJI Assistant V1.1.2 modified the parameters in my Firware V1.0.820, so that S-Mode is now ATTI-Mode, I have written about it in previous threads.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada