DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

* M2Z * Firmware. V01.00.0510 and NLD

Orion05

Reactions
Im currently on V01.00.0510 and as far as i know its not compatible with NLD. So stupid i went through update after purchasing the M2Z.
Dji Assistant offers the options to downgrade to V01.00.0300.
Do you guys know if thats a way to go for NLD?
I need fcc mod cause i live in europe and ce is too weak.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Well i had the FCC Mod via NLD before i upgraded from V01.00.0400 to V01.00.0510 and see there after the upgrade i still have the FCC MOD. Dont know how and why but it seems that it just keeps the FCC MOD so there shouldnt be any problem?? Any way with my aircraft there wasnt any problem :) But maybe some one else has more information about why it still works for me and not for the Topic starter ?

Edit: There is more info about this on there own forum:

Reactions: charliesRig
Im currently on V01.00.0510 and as far as i know its not compatible with NLD. So stupid i went through update after purchasing the M2Z.
Dji Assistant offers the options to downgrade to V01.00.0300.
Do you guys know if thats a way to go for NLD?
I need fcc mod cause i live in europe and ce is too weak.

Thanks in advance!

Sure you can downgrade with DJI Assisnt 2 to 0300 or 0400, not lower than that even with NLD and apply FCC patch...

Well okay means no chance to get the NFZ mod anymore.. 45 dollars seems pretty expensive just for fcc mod.. Do you guys know any other way to hack my M2Z? I read about Jackson Mod but i think its only available for the older Mavic drones..

Well okay means no chance to get the NFZ mod anymore.. 45 dollars seems pretty expensive just for fcc mod.. Do you guys know any other way to hack my M2Z? I read about Jackson Mod but i think its only available for the older Mavic drones..
NLD NFZ Mod only works on V01.00.0100 for Mavic 2

So being that I bought my M2P and SC somewhat recently, there is no way of using NLD to get rid of DJI's horrible NFZ lockouts of my otherwise FAA / LAANC approved commercial flights?

I am pretty sure I am selling all this garbage and just going back to subcontracting out drone pilots these jobs, the experience in using flysafe to unlock has cost me thousands in lost or canceled jobs.

Reactions: strdr
So being that I bought my M2P and SC somewhat recently, there is no way of using NLD to get rid of DJI's horrible NFZ lockouts of my otherwise FAA / LAANC approved commercial flights?

I am pretty sure I am selling all this garbage and just going back to subcontracting out drone pilots these jobs, the experience in using flysafe to unlock has cost me thousands in lost or canceled jobs.
Well NLD is for sure finished(This is my guess!)! They still sell the hack which is a bit disturbing to me as they seem to shut down their research of hacking the firmware. Last blog post was in September and they removed the forum so people could ask why there isn't any updates, This isn't a good way to run a business! Don't spend a cent is my suggestion as they wont deliver a **** more after the DJI FW lockout . Also I get "We're sorry, an internal error occurred" when i try to enter my member page so this is more disturbing as i have purchased the hack myself!.

The latest FW for DJI won't be unlocked so i suggest looking at another brand! DJI is a chinese company and i think we should not expect miracles from a company based in the biggest communist country in the world! This is just what they do to people daily.Tracking people and locking things up!

Reactions: jzilla80
Appears NLD working on unlock now and making progress based on Dec 2019 update. Still amazed there hasn’t been a class action against DJI for the NFZ lock.

Appears NLD working on unlock now and making progress based on Dec 2019 update. Still amazed there hasn’t been a class action against DJI for the NFZ lock.
Only attorneys win in a class action situation. Also, DJI owns the rights to the apparatus and NLD doesn’t have standing... would be like an appliance company suing the manufacturer of a second party’s extension cord because it won’t accept the appliance plug.

Reactions: AMann
To clarify, surprised there hasn’t already been a class action by DJI customers. Not NLD. Won’t be surprised if they remove NFZ after new Autel Evo model released without this constraint.

To clarify, surprised there hasn’t already been a class action by DJI customers. Not NLD. Won’t be surprised if they remove NFZ after new Autel Evo model released without this constraint.
Same comment on class action applies believe.
As far as the second point:
Possible, but more likely FAA will require the same restrictions for other manufacturer’s drones in future since the FAA rules are not brand directive.

Same comment on class action applies believe.
As far as the second point:
Possible, but more likely FAA will require the same restrictions for other manufacturer’s drones in future since the FAA rules are not brand directive.
since when are product manufacturers forced to limit products so noone can break the rules using them? if so why arent vehicles limited to top speed allowed in certain area? this is BS and should be removed asap. If you break the rules you must be ready to face the potential punishment... and thats it.

since when are product manufacturers forced to limit products so noone can break the rules using them? if so why arent vehicles limited to top speed allowed in certain area? this is BS and should be removed asap. If you break the rules you must be ready to face the potential punishment... and thats it.
This is just a guess. If they want to sell drones or equipment to the military,Police,Firedep... and so on... Also this is China so i guess they want to look good at the outside and show that they can take responsibility.

45 bucks isn't too expensive, atleast if they finally do hack newer firmware for N~FZ you can use your license!

Plus you can also edit the parameters too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS