DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2Z, the option to change the battery self discharge time is missing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

A friend has just bought a 2nd hand M2Z and in setting it up I noticed the option to change the battery self discharge time is missing. I do see a message about
If I put his batteries in 'my' M2Z I see the option and have changed the setting on each battery.
His controller and his battery on my M2P and I see the option etc. My controller his battery his drone = no option. I think this all points to his drone needing an update.
Am I correct?
If so can I up date just the drone if I use the assistant thing and a USB cable?
I am concerned that if I use wifi and my phone etc. I will update the controller and possibly my phone. Thanks

A friend has just bought a 2nd hand M2Z and in setting it up I noticed the option to change the battery self discharge time is missing. I do see a message about
If I put his batteries in 'my' M2Z I see the option and have changed the setting on each battery.
His controller and his battery on my M2P and I see the option etc. My controller his battery his drone = no option. I think this all points to his drone needing an update.
Am I correct?
If so can I up date just the drone if I use the assistant thing and a USB cable?
I am concerned that if I use wifi and my phone etc. I will update the controller and possibly my phone. Thanks

Yes you can just use DJI assistant 2 to update his RC and AC

Ta. That it is possible to do each separately is good with me, ........ even if it is because it is the only option lol

That went painlessly though does take a while, pretty light show,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.