DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3 Classic HDR footage

I moved your post to a better spot. Also, loved the parallax effect at 41 sec

Took the Mavic 3 Classic to the scenic Gastein valley in the heart of the Austrian Alps to capture the beauty of the last days of autumn. Shot in 5.1K 50 HLG, color grading done with Color Finale 2 Pro in FCPX.

The comments so far have been sparse. I think this was a magnificent film with beautiful scenery, great flying, wonderful editing and music selection, great color grading of the HGL, just-right length of clips, and it told a story of your hike to the top and the cross, with the town below with good following movements. It's always a pleasure to watch films like this.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: c.oberschneider
The comments so far have been sparse. I think this was a magnificent film with beautiful scenery, great flying, wonderful editing and music selection, great color grading of the HGL, just-right length of clips, and it told a story of your hike to the top and the cross, with the town below with good following movements. It's always a pleasure to watch films like this.

Dale
Miami
Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated! I'm happy that the video turned out that way as most of the filming was done without specific planning.

This is a very beautiful landscape I have never seen. After watching this video, it makes me want to take a hike. Good job. Thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav