DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3 GPS

Well, I have not seen a reasonable explanation yet. None of the other dji drones use that system and they all work well. Sometimes the simple answer is the right answer. I hope their nuclear missles use that satellite system. The world will be safer.
Then you haven't read much about it.
The M3 uses the US GPS system as well as the European Galileo System and the Chinese Beidou system.
All other DJI drones use GPS and some use Galileo too.
The Beidou system is probably slightly superior to older satellite systems.
But even if there was a problem with it, the M3 still gets signals from two other satellite constellations.

The problem that's affecting the M3 is not a result of using Beidou.

I believe what you are saying, but the addition of the beidou system is the only thing different than on the other drones I have. That is why I think it may be the problem causing slow acquisition times and sometimes satellite loss. When all else fails, go back to the tried and true. Whatever is causing the issue, the issue is real and is validated by many other mavic 3 owners. The response from DJI was non-responsive to say the least.

I believe what you are saying, but the addition of the beidou system is the only thing different than on the other drones I have. That is why I think it may be the problem causing slow acquisition times and sometimes satellite loss.
It's something in the firmware programming that's the problem, not the satellite constellations being used.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming