DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
I just received my M3 and have been going over everything. I simply cannot find where I can save my pano files in both RAW and JPG like I can on my Mp2

Dale

I think if you make sure it is set to RAW before taking the Pano.... It will save a stitched photo in JPG and all of the individual photos in a folder in RAW.

So there no longer is a selection button, "save files to JPG+RAW" or "save files to RAW?" like I have in M2P??? I think there is a problems there in that sites like Kuula only accept JPG but I am not sure. Very unsure of a lot with the pans now.

So there no longer is a selection button, "save files to JPG+RAW" or "save files to RAW?" like I have in M2P??? I think there is a problems there in that sites like Kuula only accept JPG but I am not sure. Very unsure of a lot with the pans now.
There are some similar selections, but they are part of the PRO menu and Camera menu..... it won't come up on its own when switching to Pano.

I will test on my own M3 today and get back to you. I only have a couple of weeks on it in crappy weather so I'm not 100% yet. I'm much more sure of my Air 2S settings but they are a little bit different even with the same App.

Ok. Gave it a test to make sure I was correct. Put the Mavic 3 in Panorama mode. Then set the PRO Camera settings to RAW or R + J. Now when you take your photos it will give you a stitched JPG and will save a separate folder for each Pano that contains the individual Raw images that you are looking for.

The Mavic 3 should keep your settings that way into the future. once you have put them the way you want.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Ok. Gave it a test to make sure I was correct. Put the Mavic 3 in Panorama mode. Then set the PRO Camera settings to RAW or R + J. Now when you take your photos it will give you a stitched JPG and will save a separate folder for each Pano that contains the individual Raw images that you are looking for.

The Mavic 3 should keep your settings that way into the future. once you have put them the way you want.
so it's jpg+RAW?

@Dale D the M3 will save all the pictures in RAW in a separate folder and then stitched JPG in another one. The stitched picture is only JPG. No RAW.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty