DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3P Expo/Gain settings test sheet

ExEvo

Reactions
I struggle with so many variables to test out and remember so in case it helps anyone else, I created an Acrobat PDF form to make life a little more organised. I fill it out after every test flight so that I can’t forget anything. I’ve uploaded it to Dropbox in case anyone else is struggling with brainfade and will find it useful. It can be downloaded at DJI M3P Settings Form.pdf or Google Drive
M3P Settings Record.png

Last edited:
Very good of you to share that. Now, if I can just muster the discipline to use it.
Oh, and to continue to use it after a few times and its worth doing it. That's my usual lazy failing. 😄

Oh, and to continue to use it after a few times and its worth doing it. That's my usual lazy failing. 😄
Mine too but my passion is to produce the best video I can with my magical flying camera. For me, flying is just a means to that end and I don't enjoy it nearly as much as reviewing and editing the resulting video. I've never put my M3P into Sport mode because I know I won't get the video I want by going faster. I haven't even tried Mastershots and Quickshots yet although I know they will be valuable tools once I have learnt the best settings. The new Expo/Gain controls are a gift for videographers and the process of understanding them and profiting from them is lots of test flights plus some tedious, but hopefully short term, admin. Hence the form.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy