DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3P - It's on its way!

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
For those waiting for the M3P just like me, it will be available in a couple of months. Guaranteed.

How do I know this? Because I just ordered my M2P a moment ago. I got tired of waiting.

So just like in the fall for 2018 when I ordered my MPP, and then shortly after DJI released the M2P, the same will happen again. That is my special power.

You are welcome.

For those waiting for the M3P just like me, it will be available in a couple of months. Guaranteed.

How do I know this? Because I just ordered my M2P a moment ago. I got tired of waiting.

So just like in the fall for 2018 when I ordered my MPP, and then shortly after DJI released the M2P, the same will happen again. That is my special power.

You are welcome.
Thank you! Ive been waiting for this to buy! :)

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
@RadioFlyerMan you may well be on to something there ,but from my point of view ,even if the MP3 comes out next year ,then i would not bother with getting one, unless it has the new C rating capabilities ,as i would not be able to make full use of my A2 C of C that comes into force after the 31st December hopefully it has the new markings ,then it would be worth it

Boy I will jump on one, it’s ether that or get another pro.
Think I’ve about wore this one out ?

And I’m just recently thinking of moving up to MA2!
Do anyway it’s available the other isn’t. ?
Hey I’m getting one if nothing but for my back up. I just don't
care for this Mini. Not knocking it at all is just not for me.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Do anyway it’s available the other isn’t. ?
Hey I’m getting one if nothing but for my back up. I just don't
care for this Mini. Not knocking it at all is just not for me.
I’m an new guy got my first drone (mini 2) a couple weeks ago. So still early in the learning curve. Like it enough to regret not going for fly-more-combo, and now considering MA2.

I’m an new guy got my first drone (mini 2) a couple weeks ago. So still early in the learning curve. Like it enough to regret not going for fly-more-combo, and now considering MA2.
Is a costly addiction. ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King