DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3T How much time between shots does it take?

jjckflsh

Reactions
Hi,
I know this has already been discussed somewhere, but couldn't find more specific information concerning this. The manual specifications says 2 seconds for the Thermal camera. My question specifically is if you capture both thermal and RGB images at the same time on the M3T what is the required time between shots? Is the write time to the SD card a consideration since we are writing 2 images per take? Also, there is a note in the M3T specifications regarding using the 48MP setting not supporting the 2 second interval.

Bottomline: What is the quickest time between shots you can make taking both Thermal and RGB images during the same shot?

The reason I put the additional information is that I don't know if the additional image capture holds up the time between shots as it waits to upload the other image's data to the SD card. Maybe there is a buffer to absorb the hold up? This issue seems to be indirectly reflected in the Ops Specs the additional time delay for 48MP image files.

Thank you for any insight into this!

Jack

Last edited:
Shutter speed and write-to-SD card speeds are not the same thing. I suggest you clarify what you're asking.

Shutter speed and write-to-SD card speeds are not the same thing. I suggest you clarify what you're asking.
I think he is talking about how much time between shots does it take to write the data for both cameras before you can take another shot and whether a 2 second shutter has any bearing on the time between shots as far as writing the image data to the card.

I think he is talking about how much time between shots does it take to write the data for both cameras before you can take another shot and whether a 2 second shutter has any bearing on the time between shots as far as writing the image data to the card.
That may be. However, that's why clarification was requested. The title of his thread is, M3T Shutter Speed?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas