DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 and LITCHI App for iPhone 8.

DJI has not released the toolkit (SDK) that allows developers to integrate with the MA2 (or the Mini, either). Until they do, Litchi won't work with that drone, nor will anyone else's control app. :(

Reactions: pelagic_one
A lot of us are waiting for this. Litchi will also need to modify their software to use the new DJI API whenever they get to doing this, so it may take a while.

Reactions: Prismatic
Is it reasonable to assume that at some point-- known only to DJI-- that this functionality will eventually be released?
Hey, in 2020, absolutely everything is unreasonable! I've heard "September", so I wouldn't expect anything this year.

Reactions: Photodonn
DJI has not released the toolkit (SDK) that allows developers to integrate with the MA2 (or the Mini, either). Until they do, Litchi won't work with that drone, nor will anyone else's control app. :(

I use “Mavic FPV” with my Mavic 1 for waypoints etc. Yesterday I contacted the developer and he explained that they will not be getting the SDK until Q4 this year so as with Litchi it’s quite a wait before “Mavic FPV” will be upgraded to work on my new Mavic Air 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone